Chiltern Arts Upcoming Events
Covid-19 Precautions and Policies
The safety of our audience, staff and artists at Chiltern Arts events is our top priority – right next to your enjoyment of the event of course! We have summarised here the precautions we are taking and the policies we have in place for each event in October; we would like to reassure you that we also have full risk assessments and plans in place.
We are fully aware of current government guidelines, and will update our policies should these guidelines change.
Click the titles below to read the event-specific precautions we are taking.
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Face coverings are mandatory whilst inside except when consuming refreshments
- Hand sanitising stations will be available at multiple points in the venue
- Volunteers and staff will be provided with masks and gloves
- One-way systems will be in place wherever possible
- The toilets will be operating on a one-in-one-out system, and sprayed regularly with antibacterial spray
- Contact time with stewards and staff will be kept to a minimum
- Drinks and programmes will be pre-sold to avoid handling of cash as far as possible
- No postal tickets will be available to avoid unnecessary handling of paperwork
- E-tickets (printed at home or on a phone screen) will be scanned upon arrival and not collected to avoid unnecessary handling of paperwork
- All surfaces will be cleaned with antibacterial spray immediately before and after the concert
- Doors will open 45 minutes prior to the concert start time to ease congestion upon arrival. Please be aware that entry time may take a little longer than usual
- Markers will be in place outside the church to aid with social distancing whilst queuing
- If you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19, are waiting for test results or have been in contact with a confirmed case we respectfully ask that you do not attend
- Chiltern Arts reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone not following these guidelines