- This event has passed.
Concert and Dinner – Katona Twins (Guitar Duo)
Tuesday 6th February 2018, 7:00 pm
Join the Katona Twins for a luxurious evening at The Gatsby — Berkhamsted’s own art deco bar and restaurant — with a concert of classical guitar music full of “charm, zest, wit and colouristic flair” (The Daily Telegraph) followed by a three-course dinner and an indulgent glass of champagne. Please indicate on your ticket purchase if you have any special dietary requirements.
About the Artists
Critically acclaimed duo, Peter and Zoltán Katona, effortlessly transfer from strictly classical, into more popular musical genres. They have given recitals in the major concert venues throughout the world including performances at Carnegie Hall, Wigmore Hall, the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam, the Konzerthaus in Vienna, the Tchaikovsky Concert Hall in Moscow, the Suntory Hall in Tokyo, and the Philharmonie in Berlin. Their wide repertoire spans from Bach and Mozart, through Piazzolla’s tango music to their arrangements of pop classics.
- Smoked salmon roulade with blinis and keta caviar
- or Pumpkin, Chilli and Ginger Soup (V)
- Roast supreme of chicken, colcannon potatoes and red cabbage
- or Wild mushroom and chestnut tart, puy lentil jus and colcannon potatoes (V)
- Apple tart tatin with crème calvados
Photo Credit: Peter Goodbody